The ability to move at super fast speeds. Edit
What you do with Superhuman Speed Edit
Superhuman speedsters can run at speeds of up to Mach 1 for extended periods. Their thinking processes, hand movements, eye motion, and reaction times are similarily faster. These energies are fueled by either massive amounts of food or an absorption state during sleep.
Pros and Cons Edit
Here are some good things and bad things about Superhuman Speed.
- Run really fast
- Be faster than your car
- Outrun anyone that gets in your way
- Run at any speed you want (e.g. speed of sound)
- Run to any country like Japan or Italy
- You would run into a wall
- You'll have no competition
- You'll be very lonely